Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 13, 2017, 01:35:19 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyDr. Arizona RobbinsThe Anti-Arizona Campaign
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The Anti-Arizona Campaign  (Read 8714 times)
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 12:55:45 AM »

You are so right AJ! The female characters are strong on Grey's and their chosen profession demands that of them. I think there is soapy relationship drama in real life so there is always bound to be an exaggerated (sometimes not so exaggerated from some of the stories I've heard from friends) relationship melee/game of musical significant others. What would keep us so entertained otherwise.  Wink

"Misery blooms on the stem of suppression.
The world that you see is the one you believe"

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »

I love that Arizona is so happy  Smiley I dont' think she's unrealistically happy though. We've seen her get upset. We've seen her get mad. I dunno. I think there is always going to be negative feedback even if it is for really stupid reasons sometimes. I think Arizona is a great aspect to the show. She adds some sanity in a place where it is often lacking.

Hello Smiley I'm Chloe, and I'm a Callie/Arizona-aholic.

blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 04:19:47 AM »

Yes and if the writers can keep from murdering her characterization then I think she will become a favorite part of the series for many more people outside our particular fandom. Reading the comments in the writer's blog on the ABC site after Invest In Love aired was very gratifying. It showed that she was appreciated far more than I previously thought. I think exploring her character more in that ep made it possible for JCap to really show what she could do. This is definitely her best character to date.

"Misery blooms on the stem of suppression.
The world that you see is the one you believe"

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »

I definitely agree. Invest in Love really showed how great an actress she was and she seemed to get a lot of critical acclaim for it. Smiley

Hello Smiley I'm Chloe, and I'm a Callie/Arizona-aholic.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx