Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 13, 2017, 01:33:00 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyDr. Arizona RobbinsYour favourite Arizona quotes?
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Your favourite Arizona quotes?  (Read 26446 times)
ARiZONA_LiCiOUS
Sr. Resident

I can't think straight.

« on: May 25, 2010, 01:28:39 PM »

What is/are your favourite Arizona quote(s)?

Here my top 5:

number 1: "I can't live without you and our 10 kids."

Awwww, that was soooo cute. I was like squeaking all the time. Cheesy

number 2:  "You slept with my girlfriend and I'm afraid that when I look at you, I wanna hit you with a brick."

xDDD OMG, laughing over laughing. That was awesome. Cheesy

number 3: "I have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee."

Daaamn, that was sexy. I love the way she said "coffee". *in love*

number 4: "(talks to the baby) My girlfriends moving to Cleveland. Yep. Yep."

That was funny AND super cute. This girl is amazing. *__*

number 5: "You're gonna touch doorknobs and then you'll be the outbreak monkey."

Haha, that was hilarious. Cheesy I loved the way she said "I love you and stop scratching..." after Callie said she's going to kill her. Smiley

Sooo, how about you? Smiley

bercho29
Head of Dept.

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 01:50:15 PM »

Mine are:
Jealousy is a green eyed monster and if you ask any of my kids they will tell you there is no reasoning with the monster
I have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee
When I look at you I find I want to hit you with a brick dude run away before I found a brick
Do not alarm the makers of the tiny humans... they will eat you alive.
The bad news is less privacy but the good news is your bunny can make friends with very attractive bear from down the hall
When Arizona was talking to Mark about Sloan Sloan in the chief's office Have you met her and her facial expressions that was funny form 6.10
From 6.03 I don't like being used when she was talking to Cristina and I liked being lied to even less and I like kids and like their parents and I like to see them smile so I like going to get them pudding and playing games with them because it makes attaching their arms way more fun.
I'm awesome friend
She is a baby surgeon even she can do it
I'm kinda of fabulous at it
I ate lot of donuts
Don't let the roller skates fool you. Peds is nothing but hardcore
Bailey, where would you go on a first date?
You know, I hate it when people who don't live here say that Seattle weather sucks. Those people sucks
Arizona: (talks to the baby) my girlfriends moving to Cleveland. Yep. Yep.
I have authority issues. Walk away Karev!
I have this weird thing about chickens
Nope you know what melts me Spain the beach you in the bikini and me holding a sangria
I can see that you are very upset from 5.20 and Meeting Callie's dad was so not on the agenda for today
Because Because there are women  lining up for me I'm hot
I can feel it in my bones so scrubbing with me and come to see the joy
I grow up with the name Arizona and I learn how to play dirty in the play ground
You are all exploring and experimenting and YAY
I love you and I can't live without you and our ten kids
and many others.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:44:21 PM by bercho29 » Logged
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 12:17:10 AM »

Hmm...there are definitely others, but here are my top 5 that I can think of right now Smiley

1.."I love you, and I can't live without you and our ten kids."
Do I really need to say anything?  Grin
2. "Because I'm right. And I'm awesome."
Because she is awesome.
3. "Do not alarm the makers of the tiny humans."
This was just adorable and very Arizona.
4. "I find her miraculous. Breathtakingly stunning."
I just love the way she delivered this. You could really hear how truly amazed by Callie she is just in this line. Although, I'm still not a big fan of the placement of this episode and try to ignore the complete context :Smiley
5. "I'm super flattered. Super."
I just thought this was very Arizona (and pretty funny). She was sweet even in her rejection, and knowing what actually ended up happening between the two of them (despite this initial hesitation) makes me like it even more.

EDIT: Sorry I have to add one more
6."I love your daughter, and I protect the things I love."
This entire scene was great, and this line just pushes me over the edge (in a good way haha).
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:20:53 AM by 4TheLoveOfGreys » Logged

Hello Smiley I'm Chloe, and I'm a Callie/Arizona-aholic.

ARiZONA_LiCiOUS
Sr. Resident

I can't think straight.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 04:19:41 AM »

Damn, there are so many nice quotes.  Shocked This character is just >>>AWESOME<<<  Grin Yep. Yep. Well done, Shonda.  Smiley
I'm pretty sure that there'll be a lot of more breathtaking quotes in the next season(s). YAY! ^^
I also love your 6th quote, 4TheLoveOfGreys! It's just ?. Smiley Cheesy

4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 01:52:57 PM »

^hehe thanks ARiZONA_LiCiOUS  Cheesy

bercho29
Head of Dept.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 04:34:20 AM »

Ok this is not a quote but I like when Arizona says YAY and Hey.
and another quote Calliope Torres I don't want you to move to Cleavland to be a surgeon.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:06:01 AM by bercho29 » Logged
ARiZONA_LiCiOUS
Sr. Resident

I can't think straight.

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 05:56:01 AM »

Awww, I know what you mean with the "YAY!". I love how she says that. Just cute. ? Smiley I'm saying it all the time since I watch Greys. So, YAY! Cheesy

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 07:51:43 AM »

I probably forget a lot, but the first ones that comes to mind:

1. "I love you so much and I can't live without you and our ten kids."
...and the world started spinning again.

2. The entire "Good man in a storm"-speech, which had great writing in the first place but was especially good because of Jessica's brilliant performance.

3. "I know about the tiny coffins, I see them all the time. In my sleep. So if you don't mind I'm gonna keep talking relationships and rainbows and crap. And I'm gonna make plans for tomorrow. Cause that's what you do, Karev. You make plans. You have to. You turn your back on the tiny coffins and you face forward. To the next kid."
This was the moment this new, kind of typical character suddenly turned into my #1 doctor. My job is not that different from hers (no coffins though!) and when it comes to work we actually turn out to be quite the same. I was like: OMG she's me/I'm her! She keeps giving words to my experiences and feelings (but in a better way then I ever could!), so I love all her work-related lines. I'm a big fan of her "advocating for the kids"-mentality as well!

4. "I'm not broken. I'm not some psycho-trauma. My lack of interest in having a child is not some pathology that you can patch yourself on the back for having diagnoced. I like my life. I like it the way it is, I don't want it to change."
I was really glad to hear someone finally saying you don't have to be broken for not wanting kids. And her delivery at this one was amazing! (Loved the "don't don't don't" in this ep as well!)

5. "I'm going to cry. And I just want you to know that I know that it's going to happen. And I just want you to ignore it. And I'm not crying because I'm upset, it's just what happens when I get mad at people with authority."
Ouch, another one I can steal from her, I'm afraid...  Cheesy

6. "I have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee."
Whoaza!! Just love that line! Grin
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:50:03 PM by CQ » Logged

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 07:58:47 AM »

Oh and of course: "Because I'm right. And I'm awesome."

I love the fact that she can be so secure about herself ("I'm an awesome friend", "I'm kind of fabulous at it" etc), although NOW we know that when it comes to love... she's not so tough! Wink

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »

5. "I'm going to cry. And I just want you to know that I know that it's going to happen. And I just want you to ignore it. And I'm not crying because I'm upset, it's just what happens when I get mad at people with authority."
Oh I forgot that one!
*Adds to favorites* Cheesy (mentally only though, because I don't really feel like adding more to my original post haha).

dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 04:48:30 AM »

Oh and of course: "Because I'm right. And I'm awesome."

I love the fact that she can be so secure about herself ("I'm an awesome friend", "I'm kind of fabulous at it" etc), although NOW we know that when it comes to love... she's not so tough! Wink

I love that quote too - it's my favourite, and I'm always quoting it at work now.  So far no one has realised....as I'm usually right, and kinda awesome Cheesy

AJ
Jane Rizzoli: Oh, my god. You're flirting over a dead body.
Maura Isles: When else am I going to do it?
Anne
Attending

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 06:42:32 AM »

There are indeed a lot of quotes amazing of Arizona; that's because she is awesome!

my top 5:
1 Because I'm right and I am awesome
2 I love your daughter and I protect the things I love
3 You are gonna be friends with me, I am an awesome friend
4 I have a cure for a headache, that doesn't involve coffee
5 I love you so much and I can't live without you and our ten kids

Yeah!! Wow Arizona is absolutely AWESOME!! I miss her!!

"Because she was standing up for what she believed in!" (Callie Torres)

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 04:21:52 PM »

Oh just remembered another one I think was really great (and hasn't been mentioned yet). It's work-related again, I'm afraid:
"You don't get to FEEL anything. Because he's feeling everything!"

Which was part of this amazingly-oh-wow-speech:
"You don't get to FEEL anything. Because he's feeling everything! His every nerve is exposed and raw. And we have to make him feel worse before he's gonna feel better. So if you're having feelings then you need to shut them down. You need to shut them down and talk to him about his future and remind him that he has one. Past all of his pain. And if you can't do that, if you can't do your job, then you find someone who can and you send them to me!"

I love it when she's being this serious, kick-ass surgeon, fighting for her kids. Really hope to see more of that side of Arizona in season 7!!

bercho29
Head of Dept.

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

from 6.16 I like to fix things.People.I like to fix people.That is what I recommend with the fixing you are going to be friends with me. Say yes to girls night YAY!!!
When Arizona mention the brick Teddy's face oh she did look a bit scared scared in that scene when Arizona mention maybe Baily would come too her facial expressions was priceless. But Ive noticed Teddy also have some facial expression not that good but funny.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 05:47:13 PM by bercho29 » Logged
JessCC
Attending

'Cause I'm right. And I'm awesome!

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 10:11:09 PM »

I LOVE the brick...

"Dude, run away before I find a brick!" to Karev.

And then immediately, she turns around as though nothing happened and in her perkiness, she tells Teddy, "As my new friend, don't judge me for that."

How can one not like Arizona? Grin

You're going to be friends with me. I'm an awesome friend. - Dr. Arizona Robbins
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx