Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

September 23, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionGrey's Anatomy B.A. (before Arizona)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Grey's Anatomy B.A. (before Arizona)  (Read 9339 times)
chelsea_martin
Sr. Resident

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »

Update guys I'm on last episode of 3rd season and now I really really really dislike George for the way he has treated Callie I mean WHY?! Is the boy blind she's "miraculous" bloody idiot! Loving Yang though and sooooo excited that Lexie-pedia has just entered the fray can't wait to start season 4!

Oh, me to. I'm watching them all again, trying to catch my mom up, and I have a totally different view about their relationship. I mean, I never liked them together but damn, I absolutely hate George now. I also never liked Burke but now when I watch it again I am starting to get aggravated with the way Christina holds him on this pedestal of invincibility and perfection and that is A LOT to live up to. It's no wonder Burke took off.

Avi and Sig made by ET <3
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 12:10:16 AM »

Okay...so I just typed out this huge long progression of my favorite characters, and came to the conclusion that there is no way I'm going to take you all through that whirlwind. Your eyes will be bleeding by the end of it Tongue

So basically...long story short....

I have really played favorites with a lot of the original characters and some of the new characters. And whether or not this makes sense, my likeness for the characters is heavily influenced by the actor who plays them, so as I find out more about the actor, I tend to like the character more...or less in some cases *cough Katherine Heigl cough*

I can safely say that Callie has my #1 spot right now, followed closely by Arizona, and I have never liked any characters (including their characters) as much as I do right now. I feel like they're going to be my favorites for the long haul Smiley...despite my somewhat inconsistent history  sideways silly haha

Hello Smiley I'm Chloe, and I'm a Callie/Arizona-aholic.

Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 04:27:08 PM »

Callie and Arizona are perfect!!!  happy

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 02:49:15 AM »

I'm up to Season Three (for the 5th time haha), the early characters I loved well before Arizona are:

- George
- Bailey
- Cristina
- Addison
- Mark

Very funny dialogues and scenes with them all!
Then of course Calzona came along and they topped the list Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx