Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 11, 2018, 06:45:29 AM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionSeason 6 DVDs
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Season 6 DVDs  (Read 15956 times)
Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 11:46:55 PM »

miss_maclay from LJ managed to grab hold of 3 Callie and Arizona scenes from the finale, she posted it on the Callie/Arizona LJ Community.

Link is here: http://community.livejournal.com/callie_arizona/1099879.html

Sorta spoilsh if you want to wait for the DVD to come out (soon!) but other than that these scenes are extended all from the season six finale Smiley
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 05:14:46 AM »

I can't watch it. First I had to make an account (which I hate, but for the sake of THREE scenes... what the hack)... and then I get an "access is closed"  Angry  Sad

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 05:35:04 AM »

They're at Grey's Gabble as well! http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=29067
One extended and two deleted scenes!  w00t

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 06:38:13 AM »

Yeah sometimes you need to have a LJ account to view, but I saw Grey's Gabble posted it for people who cant view.... Smiley
Calzona
Sr. Resident

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »

I just LOVED that scene when Callie sings "Lady Marmalade", mabye not the best song to sing to a child. Haha. And I agree with Arizona "I hope she don't speak french"Smiley And I also loved that other scene, when Callie says "No OR" and Az freaks out a little:) And how Az gets a little sursprised that Callie gets so close to her when she whipser about the lock down and the shooter! To bad it got cut!!

"I Love your daugther and I Protect the Things I Love" - Arizona
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »

I liked them too (esp the first one), but I have to say: I do understand why they cut this ones, compared to the others (non-Calzona as well). We didn't really need this ones for the story. Althought it's really cool to know how they did this surgery. Hardcore!
I think there used to be a different order than they showed us here, btw. Arizona was still pretty snappy at Callie while doing the surgery, which doesn't seem right after their "I'm good"-moment. Not that it really matters...

I knew they made some strange cuts in that last one, Arizona's monologue never felt right. It's that one sentence they skipped that I missed: "No, we'll have kids. We'll have ten kids. All kinds of kids. Because life's too short. And I always thought..." Way better!

I had some trouble hearing everything right (could be my computer). What does Arizona say after "there's no other choice" and before "she doesn't speak french"?!

Calzona
Sr. Resident

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 12:53:49 PM »

I liked them too (esp the first one), but I have to say: I do understand why they cut this ones, compared to the others (non-Calzona as well). We didn't really need this ones for the story. Althought it's really cool to know how they did this surgery. Hardcore!
I think there used to be a different order than they showed us here, btw. Arizona was still pretty snappy at Callie while doing the surgery, which doesn't seem right after their "I'm good"-moment. Not that it really matters...

I knew they made some strange cuts in that last one, Arizona's monologue never felt right. It's that one sentence they skipped that I missed: "No, we'll have kids. We'll have ten kids. All kinds of kids. Because life's too short. And I always thought..." Way better!

I had some trouble hearing everything right (could be my computer). What does Arizona say after "there's no other choice" and before "she doesn't speak french"?!

In the first one you mentioned she said: "Ther's no other choice, so go!"

And in the second she says: "Ruby, I really hope you don't speak French" Hahaha, Hilarious cos' that song shouldnt be sung to a child, haha:) But it was funny, Sara get's more and more amazing and funny the more you watch her! And her facial expresson thorugh that whole scene was Hilarious!!

"I Love your daugther and I Protect the Things I Love" - Arizona
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx