Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

June 24, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionSeason 7 Speculation and possible storylines
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Season 7 Speculation and possible storylines  (Read 2720 times)
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« on: June 11, 2010, 09:09:53 PM »

So we're in for a long break before Greys resumes in September.  To ease the pain, what do you each think is in store for Callie and Arizona next season, and what storyline do you wish would happen (ie your 'dream' storyline.)

AJ
Jane Rizzoli: Oh, my god. You're flirting over a dead body.
Maura Isles: When else am I going to do it?
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 09:18:32 PM »

I'll start us off.

I think at least the first half of the season will be light on Callie/Arizona relationship.  Probably very similar to this season.  There will probably be some contrived reason for Arizona to be offscreen for a few episodes.  I don't think we're done with the relationship issues or the baby thing - but we won't see them try for a baby yet.  I think the baby storyline will belong to MerDer and their angst over losing a baby, and Merediths realisation that she wants one.

What I WISH would happen is that Arizona's reason to be offscreen will be family based - she goes off to visit them, Callie pines after her while shes gone.  Then after JCap has finished her maternity leave, Arizona arrives back, followed by trouble from her past - eg ex-girlfriend or parents and we get some backstory.

AJ
Jane Rizzoli: Oh, my god. You're flirting over a dead body.
Maura Isles: When else am I going to do it?
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 09:55:32 PM »

I agree that the first half will be light on Callie/Arizona, and not only because of JCap's mat leave. Even if she weren't going on leave, they wouldn't be giving this pair more drama so soon after the baby storyline. So I also think it'll be in the 2nd half, too, and hopefully not about the baby thing again.

I'm not sure that they'll even bother coming up with a reason for AZ's disappearance since she's not that central a character. It would be wonderful if they could pre-shoot some of her scenes so at least we'll get 30 seconds of AZ rather than a long dry spell. It'd be nice if they had AZ be away though, as I also would love to see Callie pining.

Ex-girlfriend storyline coming back would be nice as long as there is no triangle, though Callie eyeing her with jealousy would be an added bonus.

I need to think about what possible storylines they could have... hmm..

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 07:00:07 AM »

I hope very more sey scene!!! And parents scene!!!  laugh

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx