Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

June 24, 2018, 06:20:03 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionNews on Season 7 Premiere
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: News on Season 7 Premiere  (Read 14236 times)
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« on: July 06, 2010, 06:52:08 PM »

Fancast posted the following article about the season 7 premiere. Word is that it's only going to one hour long. Slightly disappointed by that.  Sad Was hoping for a 2-hour bonanza as usual.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/greys-anatomy-sets-return-date-but-theres-a-twist/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:37:34 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
JessCC
Attending

'Cause I'm right. And I'm awesome!

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »

Bummer! Only 1 hour? Oh well, September is still 2 months away. Time can change things around... I hope. unsure

You're going to be friends with me. I'm an awesome friend. - Dr. Arizona Robbins
Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 02:46:55 AM »

Oh an hour Sad
Might not be enough Calzona scenes then, but maybe they are focusing on the aftermath of the shooting??
Oh well, bring on September! Smiley
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 04:41:19 AM »

If season 7 still has 24 eps, than I don't really mind, cause it means a shorter hiatus, somewhere on the road. But if this means 23 eps (just losing an hour), than.... WTF?!?!  pinch

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 05:47:24 AM »

I hope more Calzona scene... happy Wink

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »

According to TV Guide:

The new TV season is heating up as TV's top shows search for new names to attract more eyeballs. As if it didn't have enough eye candy already, Grey's Anatomy has feelers out for a sexy actor to play Andrew Perkins, a forty-something trauma counselor.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-New-1020248.aspx?rss=object

Wonder if the format will be similar to I Saw What I Saw, where every character takes turn on the therapist couch? I am not too keen on an hour of that. Hopefully, there'll be more interaction between series regular compared to between the characters and the therapist.

JB
Sr. Resident

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »

You're right Meg, an hour of watching everyone taking turns on the therapist couch is not my idea of interesting TV. I can understand the trauma counselor but not an hour (who's stupid idea was that) of it. I am curious to see how much time has passed since the shootings and how everyone is handling it. It should be interesting. I also need to see Jess soon because I'm getting  vomit of waiting. Four months of no Arizona and Callie is too much for one take.  no

"I love you so much and I can't live without you and our 10 kids" & "You look really pretty"
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 11:08:34 PM »

Actually, the sides have been released on Showfax. They call for the following characters, so phew, there'll be patient cases:

Roles
Biker Dude
Cop
Donna
Greg
Mrs. Rollins
Older Woman

JB
Sr. Resident

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 04:32:16 AM »

I read the list quickly and I thought the next to last name said Mrs. Robbins. I'm like - OMG Arizona's mother is coming!  laugh 

"I love you so much and I can't live without you and our 10 kids" & "You look really pretty"
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 12:05:56 PM »

I read it correctly but my first thought on that one was also that it stands for mama Robbins, that it could be a trick (like they use dr Howard for every doctor, they changed this one a bit to make us think it's someone who's not related)!  Cheesy

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
JB
Sr. Resident

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 12:32:54 PM »

That would be awesome!

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 12:43:57 PM »

I don't know... what if she comes over to convince a traumatized Arizona to stay with her for a while in her hometown far far away (for a couple of eps, until Jessica has her baby)?! I don't think they'll go that far - just look at Chandra, Chyler and Ellen - but you'll never know.

Besides, I don't think a visit of any familymember has really excited me yet (well except Callie's dad cause he's a great actor and it gave Callie a lot of screentime - and drama, which I love!). So I'm kinda scared that it will be a disappointment (like Alex's brother) or even a little annoying (like Bailey's father).

So help me out, what will make a visit by Arizona's family a cool visit, something to look forward to?!  Smiley

Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 03:03:17 PM »

Yes...
The parents from Callie and from Arizona for the marriage...!  Wink Wink Wink

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 01:53:57 AM »

Ep 7.01 will be titled: “With You I’m Born Again”
Sounds like people are suffering trauma and loved ones are there to help them get through. This better counts for all couples, not just MerDer or Cristina/Owen (to name some). Could be cute... Smiley

BTW I've read the casting sides, Mrs Rollins turns out to be a patient. And all docs seem to be pretty messed up. Yeah, bring on the drama!  Tongue
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 02:07:16 AM by CQ » Logged

Anne
Attending

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 01:18:53 PM »

Ep 7.01 will be titled: “With You I’m Born Again”
Sounds like people are suffering trauma and loved ones are there to help them get through. This better counts for all couples, not just MerDer or Cristina/Owen (to name some). Could be cute... Smiley

BTW I've read the casting sides, Mrs Rollins turns out to be a patient. And all docs seem to be pretty messed up. Yeah, bring on the drama!  Tongue

Were did you read that stuff?
"with you I'm born again" sounds also like a new beginning...  Cheesy
I think it means that life gets another meaning for our docs! 

"Because she was standing up for what she believed in!" (Callie Torres)

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx