Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

June 24, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionSeason 7 Spoilers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Print
Author Topic: Season 7 Spoilers  (Read 91243 times)
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 06:27:17 AM »

Someone from the Calzona community on Livejournal: http://community.livejournal.com/callie_arizona/1030604.html

Has posted the 7x04 sides, which I think is an interest for both Callie and Arizona. Here are the sides: http://www.scribd.com/doc/34792764/jake
Wow sounds like a sad but interesting story.  yes
And Callie has some work to do, building legs again (and winning Harper Avery's because of it Wink )

2 more months (minus a day for some of you)!!!

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »

I do hope they are both working on the person, it makes sense!!! lol
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 11:40:18 AM »

Crystelle from TWoP posted more on the sides for 702 as well as the summary for 703 and 704:

In addition to the sides I summarized for episode 702 in my previous post, we now have the object of everyone's affection - Kerry.

Kerry - Scene 1: She's in her 20's, is a flag footballer and has bloodstained ears. Dr. Howard asks Kerry to wiggle her toes, she tries but nothing happens and she gets scared. She asks if she's going to be in a wheelchair, Dr. Howard answers they're going to take her for a CT but most likely it's temporary and some of her friends have the same thing. Kerry starts asking Dr. H about Warren when Mitch arrives hoped up on surviver drama. He takes Kerry's hand and she asks him about Warren. Mitch tells her he has something he needs to say - they could have died out there and he wants her to know that if they pull through this he'll love her forever. Kerry stares at him then points to her bloody ear and says 'what?' Dr. Howard hustles Mitch out saying if he isn't being treated he needs to go to the waiting room. Dr. H checks Kerry's ears and asks if she can hear him/her. Kerry says she can hear fine she just didn't want Mitch to know she heard what he said because he's just overexcited. She asks for someone to check on Warren, she needs to know he's ok. Dr. Howard asks if Warren is her boyfriend, she says no, Dr. Howard goes to check on Warren.
Scene 2: Kerry asks if she'll walk again. Dr. Howard says they'll get her back on the field. Kerry says she had him there in front of her all this time but she had all these reasons that seemed like good reasons until they almost died. She was worried about the team but it's flag football, they only play once a week and Yoko Ono broke up the Beetles. Kerry calls herself an idiot.
Scene 3: same as scene 3 in the Warren sides - Warren apologizes to Kerry for injuring her, she tells him she's in love with him, they kiss.

Episode 703

Jerry - Scene 1: Dr. Howard emerges from the hospital to find Tess (35) standing outside her car's front passenger door. She unlocks the door with her remote key and her husband Jerry locks it from the inside. Jerry has pulled the hood of his sweat jacket over his head. Tess is yelling at Jerry saying he's a jackass, for him to get out of the car, she'll break the glass and drag him through the window. They continue doing the the lock/unlock door fight. Jerry says he wants to go home and that this was a big mistake. Dr. Howard catches a glimpse of Jerry's mostly hidden face and sees several warts on his chin. Dr. Howard approaches and says if there's something wrong with him he should let them take a look at it, they can help him. Jerry asks if they can help him with these and nods towards his lap. Dr. Howard looks down and tries to hide the alarm that briefly crosses her face. She says they can help, Jerry considers her words then says she needs to open the door for him. As Dr. Howard opens the door, Jerry gets out and we see that the warts aren't only on his face but run down the length of his arms to his hands, looks like gnarly, overgrown tree roots. A nearby nurse sees Jerry and screams. Jerry says people are great, real sweethearts. Dr. Howard takes the clearly traumatized Jerry inside.
Scene 2: Dr. Howard examines Jerry's (The Treeman) root hands which are splayed on the bed. Tess and Jerry recount how they went to a dermatologist 3 years ago who removed a bunch of the warts but they grew back, they always grow back which is why, Jerry says, they should just go home. Mark (they forgot to disguise his name) says each of the warts has its own blood supply and once they’re removed there will be a lot of wounds and stitching. Jerry remarks he’ll go from looking like a tree to looking like Frankenstein. Dr. Howard says Jerry is right, the “medical” is recurring and this probably isn’t the only surgery he’ll have to go undergo. Jerry is bitter, looks at Tess and says he told her they couldn’t help. Tess tells Jerry he’s having the surgery or she’ll leave him. As mean and as angry as Jerry is, he shuts up because the thought of Tess leaving scares him.

Episode 704

Jake - He's 16, athletic, good-natured and has a very enthusiastic, jocky Dad. Jake lies in bed, he's a little embarrassed because his Dad is bragging about how Jake kicked ass at his last ballet recital. Jake says ballet isn't something you kick ass at, Dad tells Dr. Howard that Jake thinks he doesn't get the whole ballet world. Jake talks about how his Dad had T-shirts printed with his picture at his last performance and it was hard to hold an arabesque when all he sees is an entire row of his face. Jake asks when he'll be having surgery. Dr. Howard says they need to run some scans on his leg first then they'll see. Jake asks if they'll then cut out the cancer, Dr. H answers that that's what they're hoping, Jake says the Seattle Ballet Company is doing Dom Quixote next summer and there's a part for a kid his age. Dad remarks that Jake has it in the bag. Jake says he doesn't, not yet, he needs a few months to prep his audition. Dr. Howard says they'll do their best to have him up on his feet before then. Dad jokes that Dr. H means back on his toes, Jakes laughs. Dr. H watches them, admiring their relationship.
Scene 2: Dr. Howard informs Jake and his Dad that the cancer has spread and they'll have to perform an above the knee amputation. Jake says he knew losing his leg was a possibility because bone cancer isn't something you get over real quick but he thought the odds would work in his favor this time. He's already the kid who does ballet and figured he'd been through enough crap for a teenager, he asks if there's nothing else Dr. H can do. Dr. H says sorry but they'll build him a state of the art prosthetic. Jake asks if it's a prosthetic like the creepy plastic ones, Dad says it's a prosthetic like the guy who runs the 100m has. Jake doesn't want a piece of crap plastic leg, he desperately turns around to Dr. H and says dancing isn't a stupid hobby or something he likes to do, dancing is something he loves to do because it's the only thing that makes him feel normal and alive. Jake pushes back his emotions, gets out of bed and although in pain, he starts to dance a beautiful, awe-inspiring piece. When he finishes, he turns to Dr.H and tells him/her to find him a leg that lets him do that. Dr. H is moved.

---------------------
Later on they'll probably release more sides for 703 and 704 but these will likely be the main patient stories and I'm guessing they have to cast the parts early because the makeup department has their work cut out for them by having to make the actor look like a "Tree man" and the other requires a teenage actor who can also do ballet.

In 702, I still think the patient story of Kerry and her 3 men will be related to the Alex/Lexie/Mark triangle. The treeman patient in 703 is obviously Mark's case since they left his name in there, Dr. Howard is a female doctor there but it's hard to say who exactly she is. Jerry would rather have the surgery and be left with a lot of woulds and stitches than have Tess leave him. I hope this isn't related to the A/L/M triangle as in, Alex would rather have Lexie around than be alone. :/ The bone cancer patient in 704 is Ortho and perhaps General surgery too. Callie will be on the case and it'll likely be up to her to find Jake the prosthetic he needs to keep dancing.

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »

New JCap interview on Fancast.com:

Quick snip of interview:

I am most excited to talk to you. When last I spoke with Shonda Rhimes, I began singing your praises and she all but interrupted me to agree that you are “amazing.”
[Laughs] You know what, I adore her. I certainly came into the party later than everyone else, and I have a great relationship with her. I really like her and respect her. I think it’s pretty amazing what she does. I think about being a parent and running what she runs…. It’s insane, she just does so much.

You’re two days into shooting the new season (premiering September 23). How’s it looking so far?
It’s looking great. I’ve had people coming up to me for three months commenting on that season finale. [Laughs] People were a good kind of traumatized by it. It inspired and excited and revved them up!

Arizona and Callie (played by Sara Ramirez) must have a bit of almost “survivor’s guilt,” since they got off easy compared to most everyone else.
I know! It was such an experience…. At the table read for the first part of the season finale, I was worried for my unborn child, my blood pressure was so through the roof. Every time the gunman would come around the corner, we’d just be terrified! It wasn’t until the second part that he came into peds, and literally, when they got to the stage direction where he appears in the door, I screamed. Screamed, screamed, screamed – a lot. It was very well mapped out, and it amply terrified everyone. There was so much more, Shonda probably could have made that a four-hour finale. But yeah, we kinda got off easy.

Does the new season pick up soon after those events, or have months and months passed?
It’s pretty soon after those events, and we’re dealing with what has just happened, putting the pieces back together again. Shonda so famously said it was a “game changer,” and it’s hard to live up to that, but it really was a game changer. Now you’ll see how the game has changed for all the different personalities. There were a lot of “Come to Jesus” moments that each character had in some way, and now we’ll look at what those declarations made in the moment will mean for the future – whether people live up to them, or don’t.

The rest of the first part here:
http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/jessica-capshaw-previews-greys-return-the-game-has-changed/?cmpid=fcst_10_bbc_tw_1194
Coming soon in Part 2 of our Q&A: Jessica Capshaw delves deeper into her complicated ‘Grey’s’ romance and Calzona’s babymaking plans. Plus: Where does Arizona rank on her list of roles played to date?

I cant wait for the second part, I hope there is more juicy spoilers for Calzona!
Also, I love JCap interviews they are very entertaining Smiley
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 05:37:21 PM »

Any scoop on ‘Grey’s Anatomy‘ – especially as it pertains to Callie and Arizona? – Pat
Compared to their peers, the lady lovebirds may not have endured the worst of the season finale shooting spree, but they’ll still have their own aftermath with which to come to terms. Namely, will Arizona’s 180 on the children issue stick? “It’s ‘Grey’s Anatomy, so you never, never know,” Jessica Capshaw told me during an in-depth Q&A,Part 1 of which is posted here. “I do think the convention of having a life-and-death crisis for the doctors was about asking, ‘When a gun’s to your head, who are you?’ Do you see what’s important and jump for what you want? Or do you cling to what’s closest?” All of which is a way of saying… keep an eye out for Part 2 of that Q&A in the near-ish future!

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Calzona
Sr. Resident

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 03:59:05 AM »

Can't wait fro part 2! Damn, why does it have be 2 months left?

"I Love your daugther and I Protect the Things I Love" - Arizona
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »

Caterina Scorsone to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy
As predicted, an all-Shepherd crossover is in the works at Shondaland.

Grey's Anatomy's Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Private Practice's Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) will be repairing their relationship in the upcoming season of Grey's.

Caterina, who was just promoted to series regular on Private Practice, will appear in the third episode of Grey's this season, Shonda Rhimes confirmed to TV Guide.

The premise is simple: Amelia Shepherd goes to Seattle to reconcile with her brother, Derek. The two Shepherds have not been on speaking terms since Amelia turned to drugs while grieving the death of her father, who was shot and killed in front of her and Derek.

"Family is family," Scorsone says. "Regardless of the strife and tension and drama between the family members, there's a connection that is so deep. Obviously Amelia has a lot of emotion surrounding Derek and that relationship and all the things they've been through together."

In an interesting twist, Amelia will be reluctant to head to Seattle to see her brother, though she'll get a supportive push from none other than Addison (Kate Walsh) to reconcile.

"There's a lot of unresolved emotions surrounding that whole relationship. Everyone can relate to that fear of confronting situations that may result in rejection," says Scorsone.

Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 04:34:23 AM »

TV Guide.com spoke to Shonda, and there are some hints of where Calzona are heading in Season Seven:

TVGuide.com: After making sacrifices for each other in the finale, will we see a happy Callie and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) in the new season?
Rhimes: Callie and Arizona are going to be together; I don’t know if happy is the right word. We’re going to see them struggle with their relationship, where it’s going and what that means for them. The reality of the situation is that they are two people who are trying to settle down together and figure out what that means. That’s going to be really interesting to watch unfold.

I hope theres no more heartbreak for them, but I do like the way Shonda is taking them re: after the baby issue. Cannot wait for the premiere! Smiley
Anne
Attending

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 05:43:10 AM »

TV Guide.com spoke to Shonda, and there are some hints of where Calzona are heading in Season Seven:

TVGuide.com: After making sacrifices for each other in the finale, will we see a happy Callie and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) in the new season?
Rhimes: Callie and Arizona are going to be together; I don’t know if happy is the right word. We’re going to see them struggle with their relationship, where it’s going and what that means for them. The reality of the situation is that they are two people who are trying to settle down together and figure out what that means. That’s going to be really interesting to watch unfold.

I hope theres no more heartbreak for them, but I do like the way Shonda is taking them re: after the baby issue. Cannot wait for the premiere! Smiley

O NO!!!! Please let them be happy for a little while... after all those months no grey's I need some happiness between them!!  Sad But I guess if they stay together I can take the drama... Wink

"Because she was standing up for what she believed in!" (Callie Torres)

soni
Sr. Resident

wop wop

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 03:44:23 AM »

I would like everything will be easy and happy for them, but I also think a little bit of drama will be great, so now, waiting for the next season...

What is essential, is invisible to the eyes
Calzona
Sr. Resident

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 11:07:07 AM »

I think they'll stay together. I don't think they would break up after seeing how misserble they got when they where apart. And Especially when they where in that trauma together. Sure they will hae more fights, cuz u can't just say "Ok, I Love and want 10 kids wiyh you" and everything will be good. You need a plan, who will be pregnant? Who's the father? When? Where will they live? Cuz now they are living with Christina, they mabye should get a place of there own before they get a kid.

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 12:17:26 PM »

Whoohoho... Callie said she wanted a baby AT SOME POINT in her life. That's so not right now! They are just together for just like a year, not even living together. So please no baby yet!!  shocked1

Calzona
Sr. Resident

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »

Whoohoho... Callie said she wanted a baby AT SOME POINT in her life. That's so not right now! They are just together for just like a year, not even living together. So please no baby yet!!  shocked1

I agree, sure I want them to have a baby, but not now! I want to get to know them better, see there parents! And see them getting a place of there own. Mabye next season? I just hope Callie don't get like "OMG, I want a kid right now!" and without talking to Az get pregnant. I want more Fights, more scenes in general with them. More talk and maybye less kissing scenes, cuz they don't seem to talk much, haha:)

Sez
Intern

Calzona <3

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 02:47:05 AM »

I love angsty scenes haha, both JCap and Sara do a brillant job with them Cheesy
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 09:18:53 AM »

Raver dismisses 'Grey's' love triangle
Monday, August 2 2010, 7:51am EDT
By Catriona Wightman, TV Reporter

Kim Raver has revealed that the love triangle between Teddy, Cristina and Owen on Grey's Anatomy is over.

In the last season finale, Owen (Kevin McKidd) chose Cristina (Sandra Oh) over Raver's character Teddy.

Speaking to TV Guide, Raver has now confirmed that the storyline has finished.

"Outside of the hospital, before he goes back in, I say, 'You have to choose'," she explained. "That for me was the sad, sad ending."

She continued: "I think it's going to be refreshing. I do love the Cristina and Owen relationship. The Teddy part of me is extremely sad, but I think it's an interesting place for her to go, to leave that triangle behind and see how she deals with relationships."

Raver also hinted that Teddy will soon have a new love interest surprise shocked1, teasing that he will be "very handsome and smart".

The seventh season of Grey's Anatomy premieres on September 23 on ABC.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx