Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

September 23, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionSeason 7 Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Print
Author Topic: Season 7 Spoilers  (Read 96679 times)
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #165 on: September 27, 2010, 12:25:08 PM »

It IS a fanpicture (as in: nothing official)... but why would Justin put on different scrubs just for a picture?! So Alex must actually wear this at some point. Question is: why?

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »

Grey's Anatomy: Are Babies in the Future for Callie and Arizona?

Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw

The Grey's Anatomy finale included these jaw-dropping proclamations: Callie (Sara Ramirez) said she would give up having children to stay with Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), while the parenting-averse pediatrician said she would have 10 kids with Callie. How will they compromise this season?

Grey's Anatomy: Derek to bond with Owen?

"A lot of big promises were made out of the realization that life can be short," Ramirez tells TVGuide.com. "This season, I'm excited to see how that plays out, how promises are kept and whether either of them meant what they said."

Callie and Arizona — or Calzona, as fans have dubbed them — struck up a relationship in Season 5, a coupling that Ramirez says has been "grounded in mutual respect and friendship."

"It's still a developing relationship," Ramirez says of Season 7. "These are two very strong women who are successful in their own fields. Because of their two very different personalities, it's fun to see how they push and pull each other to grow."

One of their first obstacles this season will be their decision to cohabitate... and redecorate. "Arizona is all about makeovers and making everything really pretty and not so dark, which is so hilarious," Ramirez rays. "When people move in with each other, you don't really know what you're getting into until it's too late. You can have all the love in the world for each other, but then you have to get used to each other's habits and each other's needs, and what it means to have a beautiful home."

Grey's Anatomy: Will Meredith and Derek be a happy couple this season?

Callie will turn to friends like Mark (Eric Dane), rather than her partner, to vent her frustrations. "Often times in relationships, people sometimes run to their friends first to tell the truth, instead of their partners," she says. "Usually, at the end of the day you gotta be honest with your partner."

Ramirez hopes that the relationship stays authentic. "Although I realize we're representing some very important relationships that exist in the world today, I also think you have to be very careful," she says. "It is a drama and we need conflict between people. We need people to get over things and grow. Change is everything. Nobody is happy all the time."

Stay tuned for more from Ramirez on Friday on whether she'll sing again on Grey's.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-Anatomy-Babies-1023867.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=tmz&profileid=breaking
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2010, 02:58:11 PM »

Grey's Anatomy Spoilers: Sibling Rivalry, Romance For Jackson, Dr. Perkins' Future

What sparks a little sibling rivalry, and/or bonding, between the elder and younger Grey? How does Jackson get ahead, and will it backfire? Will he ever get a love interest?

On Jackson's ladder-climbing strategy at work: "When Jackson tries to flirt his way up the food chain at Seattle Grace, Teddy will have none of it. And I mean NONE."

On Jackson's upcoming love interest: "There are rumblings it’s this person."

On the sisterly "bonding" of Meredith and Lexie
: "The nature of the scenes isn’t bonding per se. Rather, when Meredith starts forming a sibling-ish kinship with former nemesis April (Sarah Drew), it brings out the green-eyed monster in Lexie."

On whether James Tupper's Dr. Perkins will be back
: “We’d love to have him back,” Shonda Rhimes says, however, “He’s playing a trauma counselor. There’s not a lot of room for a trauma counselor on a show about surgeons on a weekly basis.”

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-spoilers-sibling-rivalry-romance-for-jackson-and-m/
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2010, 06:19:04 AM »

Peter MacNicol has joined the cast of Grey’s Anatomy for a multi-episode arc, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

MacNicol, who starred in Ally McBeal, Numb3rs and 24, will play Dr. Stark, a pediatrics attending who will be working closely with Alex (Justin Chambers).

The 56-year-old actor will pop in during sweeps for at least two episodes. (TVGuide)

I like MacNicol, I think he could be fun as a peds attending. But I'm a bit now that we do have to miss Arizona for a couple of eps (Shonda tweeted earlier that it wasn't said there would be eps without JCap, just because of the pregnancy - like Ellen never really left).

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »

Mimi: Any good Grey's Anatomy scoop?

The Oct. 28 ep of Grey's Anatomy, "These Arms of Mine," is the documentary ep we told you about, it's awesome, and it seems to wrap up most of the postshooting storylines we've been following throughout this fall. The talking-head scenes where Mer and Cristina are interviewed are particularly powerful as Cristina finally confronts what happened to her head-on. Oh, and Mandy Moore is back as adorable Mary, and we'll find out how the show plans to handle Jessica Capshaw's maternity leave. This is a must-see ep for all you Callizona fans! And how's this for cuckoo puffs fun? Felicity's Amanda Foreman, who very memorably played psycho babynapper Katie Kent on Private Practice, pops into this episode as as a regular ole guest star with no apparent ties to her P.P. character. You know what this means, right? The shows' universes don't always have to be identical and we can start our campaign to have Jeffrey Dean Morgan hit up P.P. as Kate Walsh's new love interest! Who's with me?

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b205097_spoiler_chat_smallville_gossip_girl.html
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2010, 12:37:43 PM »

More of the same:

Any interesting scoop for my favorite ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ couple, Callie and Arizona? – Maria
And how! I got to check out the October 28 episode, “These Arms of Mine,” which is shot documentary-style as a news crew profiles the Seattle Grace team in the wake of the shooting tragedy. Amid the mania of a double arm transplant and the return of Mandy Moore’s character, the Calzona story delivers a major bombshell. I’m not allowed to say any more on the matter, but you will not want to miss the final moments. (Fancast)

That last minute really turned out to be theirs, doesn't it?!  Lips Sealed  silly

Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2010, 03:32:34 PM »

I'm really excited for the 28 oct but too scared...  Wink

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
ET
Attending

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2010, 12:28:34 AM »

uhm, so, I just red this on the Callie and Arizona facebook page and am NOT liking it  crazy no

Any good Grey's Anatomy  intel on McSteamy?

ADAM:  Mark and Callie's friendship will again cause some problems for Callie and Arizona, who becomes so desperate that she begs Teddy to use her feminine wiles to distract Mark.

"No one can make me cry.Make me laugh.Make me smile.Or drive me mad like she does"
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2010, 03:25:07 AM »

ADAM:  Mark and Callie's friendship will again cause some problems for Callie and Arizona, who becomes so desperate that she begs Teddy to use her feminine wiles to distract Mark.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. I think Arizona will be away for 1-3 eps (work or family related), calling Callie once or twice per ep (like Mer did to Cristina in ep 6.07). Callie might tell something about Mark - totally innocent - but we all know Arizona: she doesn't need a lot to freak out. So she'll call Teddy to ask for help (like: I'm all the way overhere, you'll have to keep an eye on them).

In the meantime Callie is just counting the day's till Arizona returns and Mark is still all over Lexie... They're probably crying about it together, that's what they do best (well, second best, I guess).

Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2010, 01:43:56 PM »

Any interesting scoop for my favorite ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ couple, Callie and Arizona? – Maria
And how! I got to check out the October 28 episode, “These Arms of Mine,” which is shot documentary-style as a news crew profiles the Seattle Grace team in the wake of the shooting tragedy. Amid the mania of a double arm transplant and the return of Mandy Moore’s character, the Calzona story delivers a major bombshell. I’m not allowed to say any more on the matter, but you will not want to miss the final moments. (Fancast)

I just found another really similar quote to this. The "bombshell" is meant to explain why Arizona is away for a few episodes.

I don't like where my over analyzing brain is taking this.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
calliopeheart
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2010, 12:49:33 AM »

found this comment on a Grey's Gabble post talking about Calzona and ep 7.. definitely interesting..

Someone who has seen the episode says that they get caught being couply .Someone else speculated that someone gets offended by their PDA and sends a complaint to the board who then puts AZ on leave until they reach a decision.

which would tie in with the link below

no idea how credible it is?

SPOILER

http://greysobsession.tumblr.com/post/1375784911/so-i-was-wondering-do-you-like-chocolates-meg
Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2010, 01:42:32 PM »

I'm not sure how many of you have twitter/ follow Shonda on there, but tonight when I was doing my rounds of stalking I happened to find a very interesting conversation between Shonda and one of her followers. Sorry, I'm just going to copy and paste it so I hope everyone reads the language of twitter:

From Laddylin- @shondarhimes if u please allow callie/arizona have a happy relationship i will name my daughter after u. that is a promise Wink
From Shonda- @Laddylin R u pregnant right now?
From Laddylin- @shondarhimes Yes I am and I will definitely name my daughter after you. You will get your little tiny shonda
From Shonda- @Laddylin Then get comfortable with the name...

I couldn't figure out if this classified as a 'spoiler' or not but it puts my mind at ease after hearing some pretty strange rumors about next weeks episode and the "bombshell" thats meant to be effecting Calzona.

Edit: EEK! I just found this on the Greys Gabble website. Someone who has already seen this weeks episode listed reasons to watch and this was the one that (obviously) stood out to me. I'm sure most of you have already read this but here it is again:

There’s a giant bombshell dropped in the middle of Callie and Arizona’s relationship. I literally gasped and then yelled at my screen when I found out what it was. OK, make that TWICE. I yelled at my screen TWICE. If there’s one reason to watch this episode, this is it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:15:59 AM by Blackbird » Logged

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2010, 02:31:34 PM »

Skipping spoilers these days, but still reading ep.guides. This one is kind of a riddle:

THE RESIDENTS ARE ON THEIR OWN WITH THE DREADED NIGHT SHIFT AS THE ATTENDINGS GO OUT TO PLAY, ON ABC’S “GREY’S ANATOMY”

“Slow Night, So Long” – Derek lands the grant he needs for his clinical trial and all the attendings take him out to Joe’s Bar to celebrate, but they get a surprise when they see someone they know already at the bar. Meanwhile, Meredith and Alex have to fend for themselves during the night shift with a nine-year-old patient who’s experiencing post-surgical complications and his very pushy mother, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Hm who could that be? Addison?! Or... Finn?!  hungry Wink Or maybe Denny!??  silly
edit: oh wait, might be the Chief, he's no attending! Hope not though, no more drinking drama please!

BTW no episode on Nov 25... does that mean the hiatus already starts after 7.09?!?  shocked1
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 02:33:17 PM by CQ » Logged

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2010, 08:09:00 PM »

According to tv.com ep 7.10 will air on dec 2 (and is called "Adrift and at Peace"), so the hiatus will be VERY short this year (just one week, can't imagine) OR will start a little later than last year... Smiley

Arizona&Callie4EVER
Intern

DESCRIPTION OF JESSICA CAPSHAW? - PERFECT PERSON

« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2010, 07:05:11 AM »

hi @ all, i am writing my bachelor thesis since a few months and does anyone believes me that i am not able to concentrate on it ? i am always searching for some news Sad
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx