Jessica Capshaw Online Forum
May 26, 2017, 07:21:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 7 Spoilers  (Read 65943 times)
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2010, 07:26:40 AM »

ctar's comment transferred from the blog:

- spoiler -
sides for episode 10..
There's an engaged couple that got injured rock climbing. Someone took their picture and next thing they knew they were on the floor in pain.

There's a guy in a wheel chair with a tumor that says he's used up all his insurance and can't afford anymore surgery. Also his fiance rejects him.

Side for a nurse that's been fielding a doctor's calls they are having a conference and some doctor from NY would like to attend. The doctor ask if their are any calls from her husband, the nurse says no.

A 60 year old couple comes in for hip replacement and the doctor says she can fit them in. They are surprised and ask why. She says she just got off a leave and her schedule is a little empty (something like that.) She's the only doctor in the northwest doing minimally invasive hip replacements.

Sides for a marina worker where Sarah is fishing she caught a 32 pound fish and wants to take a picture with it. The marina worker grabs a camera but Sarah starts crying, says she still wants the picture.

Source: callie_arizona LJ Community

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2010, 11:35:07 AM »

The Episode Of Grey's Anatomy You Won't Want To Miss

Creator of Grey's Anatomy, Shonda Rimes, has confirmed that in the coming season, the show is going to do something its never done before - musical numbers!

Shonda confirmed that a musical episode is on the way for the hit ABC series and even let it slide the kinds of things we should expect from it.

Calling the episode a "little gift to the fans," Shonda reveals that the episode won't be the lavish, Broadway-esque kind you'd have seen on other shows (think Buffy the Vampire Slayer.) No, instead this musical episode will be understated and take advantage of the immense talent in her cast, including Chandra Wilson and Tony winner Sara Ramirez. In fact, though she admits that most of the story is in the early stages, Shonda can confirm that the plot will be "Callie heavy" to make good use of their Broadway diva and to eliminate the need for some characters to sing at all.

Speaking of the song selection, Shonda reveals that fans shouldn't expect to hear her cast belt out big Broadway numbers or anything of the like. In fact, she suggested that some of the songs will be fan favorites associated to the series, though she didn't offer which those might be. In the end, Shonda just hopes to have a lot of fun with this episode. She explained:

"The comparisons to other musical episodes are too great, and we wanted it to be different. Nobody is going to be dancing and singing down the halls; that's not our show. Our show is known for its music. I very much wanted to do something that was musical without being a musical."

ET
Attending

« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2010, 07:42:29 AM »

I know this is already up in Callie and Arizona corner but I figured I'd put it here too

Mega Buzz Spoiler: CALZONA WILL BE BACK TOGETHER - SOON!!!!!
Q:Will Callie's hookup with Mark come back to haunt her when Arizona returns on Grey's Anatomy?
A:Here's the good news: "Callie and Arizona will be back together soon," executive producer Shonda Rhimes says simply, adding that Arizona will soon show up on Callie's doorstep. "[The breakup] was a way to jump-start the next phase of their storyline." The bad news? Oh wait, this is good news, too! "Mark is her best friend, they slept together before, so it's just recycling. Two people having sex does not necessarily mean that they're in love, or that they're going to be together, or that it means anything."

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 07:44:44 AM by ET » Logged

"No one can make me cry.Make me laugh.Make me smile.Or drive me mad like she does"
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2010, 12:53:52 PM »

happy Arizona comes home but the next phase of the storyline better be bloody good for them
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »

Debbie Allen directs 'Grey's' episode Cheesy

Debbie Allen has revealed that she loved directing an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

The former Fame director, who also recently helmed an episode of Hellcats, told E! Online that she enjoyed working with the cast.

"They are so much fun - Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, Sara Ramirez, Sarah Drew, Kevin McKidd, Chandra Wilson," she said. "I had a scene today with all of them in one scene, and it was wonderful."

Allen also suggested that the episode she is directing is important, saying: "It is a big episode. It might be the biggest episode of the season - I think it is!"

Grey's Anatomy continues on December 2 at 9/8c on ABC.

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s46/greys-anatomy/news/a289353/debbie-allen-directs-greys-episode.html
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »

'Grey's' star teases Owen, Cristina plot

Grey's Anatomy star Kevin McKidd has hinted that Owen and Cristina will have some problems later on in the season.

Cristina (Sandra Oh) is currently struggling to cope with the trauma of the shootings and has quit her job at the hospital.

However, McKidd told Entertainment Weekly that the show is preparing for a new plot about Owen and Cristina's relationship.

"They are building towards a big Cristina and Owen story in the second half of the season, which will be a different story," he said. "They are still figuring that out. But things never run smooth for Cristina and Owen, let's put it that way."

McKidd also hinted that Owen's disaster training will become important in the eleventh episode, describing the instalment as "very intense and quite dark but very uplifting".
reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2010, 03:35:40 PM »

Blah, 4 weeks before the next episode. Sad Couldn't they have shown episode # 10 still before the break.... Cause now, still have to wait 4 weeks til Arizona comes back!! Sad

But I think this episode (9) was hilarious though, amazing job really!! Smiley
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2011, 12:01:19 PM »

Alexa Havins To Visit Grey’s Anatomy

Thatcher Grey (played by Jeff Perry) is returning to Grey’s Anatomy in February and everyone knows that means plenty of drama for Meredith is on the horizon.

Meredith might be loving enough to give her alcoholic dad a part of her liver, but how will she react when she discovers that Daddy’s new lady-love is in the same age range as her and her sister, Lexie?

According to TVGuide, the new love interest will be played by Alexa Havins, who has appeared on Cold Case, CSI: Miami, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent, but is probably most widely known to soap opera fans as Babe Chandler on One Life to Live and All My Children. Incidentally, Havins isn’t the only soap star being seen on current shows. This former All My Children and Grey’s Anatomy actress will be showing up on CSI: Miami.

While real age and television age aren’t always an exact match, there’s a 25-year age difference between Perry and Havins, and Ellen Pempeo (Meredith) is 11 years older than her. Chyler Leigh (Lexie), on the other hand, is two years younger than the former soap opera star.

The people behind Grey’s Anatomy definitely know how to get attention during ‘Sweeps Week’ and it looks like February might have a little heat to it after all.
soni
Sr. Resident

wop wop

« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2011, 06:16:07 AM »

I think Meredith won't mind about this girl, but I think Lexie won't like and feel jealous and uncomfortable... Let's see what happens.

What is essential, is invisible to the eyes
reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2011, 02:20:49 AM »

Yayy, the return of Grey's finally on next Wednesday!!! Smiley Smiley (Episode 10 in here.) By the way, do any of you guys now if there will be an 8th season as well?
reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2011, 04:40:13 PM »

Ok, so we just got Grey's back, and for what, for THREE episodes, and now after next week (episode #12) it will AGAIN go on a break, and this time, on a break for TWO MONTHS!!!? So it won't return until March 23rd or something.. I mean, what what why??  Shocked
Seriously what's the point, I don't get it....  Huh?
nadilla
Intern

« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2011, 07:28:22 PM »

yeah, that is pretty damn stupid... it's hard for the audience to get into a flow with the characters and storylines when they keep doing that... i'd like to know why myself...
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2011, 04:13:17 PM »

As we first speculated, the musical episode will feature songs made popular by the medical series, like The Fray's "How to Save a Life" and Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars," which were both featured in the second season.

Kevin McKidd tells TVGuide.com that he'll be involved in both of those numbers, as well as singing Gomez's "How We Operate," which was heard in the penultimate episode of Season 2, "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response."

"We're in the studio right now," McKidd says. "I did my recording [Wednesday]. I've got quite a big couple of numbers. It's a one-off episode in Callie's point of view. It's very dramatic. It's a very intense episode. It's not going to be jazz hands and glitter balls."

Though fans have been nervous that the show may be jumping the shark by doing a musical episode, McKidd insists that it's "a love letter to the fans." "It's very exciting and quite experimental. I think it's great that the show has taken such a bold move to do something like this, and I think it's going to work in a big way."

Grey's Anatomy returns with new episodes Thursday, Feb. 3 at 9/8c on ABC

Source: TV Guide Magazine

I just say: Bring it on! I'll judge later...  sideways

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: