Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 11, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionEpisode Promo Stills and Sneak Peeks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Author Topic: Episode Promo Stills and Sneak Peeks  (Read 28227 times)
ET
Attending

« on: September 14, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »

someone from the LJ community posted these stills for 7x01..there's a few of Callie and Arizona so I thought I'd post them here for those who wanted to see, they are on spoiler TV

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-episode-701-with-you-im_7065.html
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:24:02 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

"No one can make me cry.Make me laugh.Make me smile.Or drive me mad like she does"
Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »

Merci for the posting!!!  happy
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:27:38 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 03:07:51 PM »

Wow those pictures look really great!! (And Mark's beard is back! Yay!!)  w00t
Can't wait till next week, can really use some brand new Grey's at the mo.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:27:46 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
ET
Attending

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 03:40:43 PM »

not sure if anyones seen these...theyr short but somewhat spoilery for mers opinion on cristinas wedding(atleast one of them is)...

callies in one of them but its so fast u cant tell whats going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBDGnmxCPek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCAUHdSyKk
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:27:52 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

"No one can make me cry.Make me laugh.Make me smile.Or drive me mad like she does"
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 03:55:32 PM »

Hadn't seen them yet. Finally some promo's with new stuff. Thanx for posting!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:26:32 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 12:42:23 PM »

The Season 7 Promo Pics are out: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-season-7-cast-promotional.html

as are the pics for ep 7.02: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-episode-702-shock-to.html (no Callie and/or Arizona... hm Spain? or Fiji?!)

GREY'S ANATOMY 7.02 - "Shock to the System" -- After weeks of concealing the fact she was pregnant and miscarried, Meredith at last tells Derek and is finally cleared to return to her surgical duties in the wake of the hospital shooting spree; Cristina experiences post-traumatic stress disorder in the midst of an operation; and Bailey refuses to let Alex operate until he agrees to have the bullet in his chest removed, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/ERIC MCCANDLESS)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:28:01 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

ET
Attending

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 07:29:17 PM »

Not sure if this was posted somewhere else but the sneak peaks are up if anyones interested, I just came across them on youtube. They're all uploaded by the same user so you can use the tab to get to the rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgJEDdD42cc&feature=channel

no Callie and Arizona though sad1
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:28:17 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 10:28:14 AM »

Episode 2 Promo Stills:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-episode-702-shock-to.html

Episode 3 Promo Stills:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-episode-703-superfreak_17.html

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 10:45:19 AM »

Grey’s Anatomy Season 7- Superfreak Promo Pics

Direct from ABC, we have some promo images to “Superfreak”, the third episode of the upcoming seventh season of Grey’s Anatomy. Last week we brought you a sneak peek gallery  for the season premier – titled “With You I’m Born Again” – which airs on September 23rd. “Superfreak” is scheduled for October 7th (a Thursday), and below you can gander at 20 pictures from the episode, along with the official episode synopsis.

Also Grey’ss related, last week it was reported that Rachael Taylor was the last of the announced new faces we can expect from the season, joining the already and earlier announced James Tupper, Caterina Scorsone, and Diane Farr, and the return of Mandy Moore.

Episode Synopsis - GREY’S ANATOMY – “Superfreak” – When Derek receives an unexpected and unwelcome visit from his estranged sister, Amelia, issues between the siblings — both past and present — come to the surface; the Chief tries to help Alex when he notices that he’s refusing to use the elevators after his near-fatal shooting; and Meredith and Derek continue their efforts to ease Cristina back into surgery after her post-traumatic stress, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET)

there are more pictures to see Smiley
http://www.bscreview.com/2010/09/greys-anatomy-superfreak-promo-pics/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:28:52 PM by AdminMeg » Logged
JB
Sr. Resident

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 12:58:16 PM »

So many promo stills, so many sneak peeks, so LITTLE  Callie and Arizona!!!!!  Angry I'm not liking this all that much. Let's hope the whole season is not like this. I would hate for it to continue even after Jess comes back from maternity leave. no We need our girls and lots of them...we've waited long enough! 

"I love you so much and I can't live without you and our 10 kids" & "You look really pretty"
Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »

Yes, that's right!!! Wink

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »

I don't know if anyone else sees this, but what is up with  Bailey in the group picture? I'm so glad Lexipedia is back to being a brunette though.
And DAYM love that dress on JCap!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:29:01 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 02:11:10 PM »

I don't know, somehow Sarah, Justin and Chandra seem to notice another photographer!?

I love JCap's dress as well, just as Sara's (who collected all her tv-lovers around her Wink ) and Sandra's. And Jesse's suit is really... wow!  hungry

Lexie looks great, especially on her solo-pic (and high-five on the brunette thing). Must mean something to see Lexie and Mark both with their old hairstyles!  Tongue
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:29:10 PM by AdminMeg » Logged

Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »

It is so strange, you would think that they would be able to take one where people didn't look so.. lost (for lack of a better word).
I LOVE Sandra's shoes. I seriously think I need to be on the look out for some of those!! Jesse's suit, mm nuff said. That emotcon summed it up perfectly.

I think that Lexie looked really good blonde but it made her character seam very dumb. Let's hope it means something!! But I think Mark might want to touch up some of those gray hairs though if anyone in that relationship is going to change Tongue Although I must admit, it does look kinda sexy.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 06:59:28 AM »

OMG I was totally freaking out about those shoes too!  w00t Till my friend nicely reminded me that I could easily travel around for a month if I decided to NOT look for a pair like these. And hey, travelling trumps shoes, right?!  silly

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx