Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 13, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionEpisode Promo Stills and Sneak Peeks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Episode Promo Stills and Sneak Peeks  (Read 28284 times)
Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 09:05:54 AM »

Um. No. Hello, they're SHOES!
I know I've got a small fortune of them haha. And I'm pretty sure I need a pair just like Miss Oh's.
I'm traveling Europe atm and I've bought at least three pairs of heels, its an issue. But they're better than the ones I get back home haha.

Sorry OT  pinch

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 09:16:21 AM »

It's that time again, TV fans. Grey's Anatomy  premieres next Thursday at 9 p.m. on ABC with all of the usual delicious romantic-drama frosting on top of delectable medical-story cake, and we couldn't be more excited. (Unlike some long-running soapy dramas that shall remain nameless but obvious, Grey's continues to compel in season seven with sharp writing, attractive yet prickly characters and genuine comedy.)

To celebrate the superexciting return of Grey's, we have six clips set in the aftermath of the killing spree at Seattle Grace, as the gang attempts to rebuild their sense of security and trust in the world around them.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b201070_greys_anatomy_sneak_peeks_are_back_yay.html

too bad I can't see Jessica's dress completely but both she and Sara look hot and people next time put Jess in the front please angry1
Jess
Attending

You are awesome! No we are awesome!!!

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 09:28:12 AM »

Omg, the shoes of Sandra so wow...! yes
Oh and the dress of Teddy is sexy! whistle
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 03:35:16 PM by Jess » Logged

I love you! You are hot! This is cool! Oh Pound Cake! I love Pound Cake!  No... No... we'll have kids. I thougt i wasn't cut out to be a mom but you'll be a great mom. You'll be an amazing mom. And... i love you so much, and i can't live without you and our then kids!!! Dr.Arizona Robbins
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 09:53:14 AM »

Um. No. Hello, they're SHOES!
I know I've got a small fortune of them haha. And I'm pretty sure I need a pair just like Miss Oh's.
I'm traveling Europe atm and I've bought at least three pairs of heels, its an issue. But they're better than the ones I get back home haha.

Sorry OT  pinch
LOL  laugh But when you're traveling right NOW and you still prefer the shoes... than you're doing something wrong, I think! Wink

But you're right, this isn't Joe's bar so enough about the shoes... happy traveling!  Tongue

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 09:54:34 AM »

and people next time put Jess in the front please angry1
Jessica, next time don't be pregnant please! Wink

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 09:57:08 AM »

I was just about to comment saying that but then the little red message of death told me you did it first!

I hate when it happens. I remember they didn't even do a decent season five promo group shot for Alias because Jennifer Garner was too far along even though we all totally knew it was going to be written in anyways.
As much as they want to, they can't completely hide a pregnancy from fans.

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 10:03:59 AM »

Haha sorry for that!

But about the babybumps: I think they did a pretty good job on hiding this one!  yes

ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »

you are right Embarrassedbut I find her hot despite being pregnant embarrass embarrass
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 04:09:56 PM »

A 7th sneak peek for ep 7.01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klrmdY9nuU
(Have to say, I'm not a fan of Mer's make up!)

Blackbird
Intern

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 06:51:19 PM »

A 7th sneak peek for ep 7.01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klrmdY9nuU
(Have to say, I'm not a fan of Mer's make up!)

I have to say she looks a little bit.. drag queenish haha. But HELLO McStubble you are looking fiiiinee

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 07:08:56 AM »

#8 is out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohnWDKYyINg

Bitch! laugh

ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 10:12:51 AM »

I second you laugh laugh laugh
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 06:36:17 AM »

GREY’S ANATOMY 7.04 – “Can’t Fight Biology” – Things are hostile on all fronts when a visit to the obstetrician results in some disturbing news for Meredith and Derek, and Lexie loses it when she notices Meredith and April getting closer. Meanwhile a car crash brings in multiple traumas and Jackson tries using his physical attributes to get ahead in the operating room, while Cristina’s self-doubt carries outside of the hospital and into her house hunting with Owen, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Pics are overhere: http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=30291

Again: no Callie/Arizona. Cristina's and Owens house hunting is a good thing, though Wink

ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

Grey's Anatomy sneak peek video & spoilers: Cristina collapses in ‘Shock to the System’ 7.02

The effects of the horrific shooting incident at the end of season six are of course still being felt by everyone at the hospital, but in next week’s episode, Cristina’s PTSD has horrendous consequences…

In Shock to the System – which airs on the 30th September on ABC – we’ll see newlywed Cristina getting back into the OR, however, in the middle of an op, Cristina falls to the floor, paralysed… shocked1

As everyone rushes to help the stricken surgeon, she’s terrified as she whispers, “I can’t move”.

Also next week, Meredith will reveal the truth about her miscarriage to Derek, and she’ll also return to full duties in the OR.

However, Bailey refuses to allow Alex to operate until he agrees to have the bullet removed.

Here’s a sneak peek at the episode…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b7KLxXBDfkc

In other Grey’s news, Sarah Drew, who of course plays April, has revealed to E! Online that she wants April to get some romance this season, now that she’s moved past her crush on Derek…

She said, "She's never been loved…

"In her big monologue, she goes, 'I've never been loved, I haven't lived yet', so that's my hope for April."

Sarah also hinted at an upcoming storyline for April, saying, "There's a really fun secret about April revealed in episode three."

http://unrealityshout.com/blogs/greys-anatomy-sneak-peek-video-spoilers-cristina-collapses-%E2%80%98shock-the-system%E2%80%99-702
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »

More promopics of Season 7: http://www.greysgabble.com/?p=30550

I have to say, most of the pictures don´t look thát great. ABC should really consider hiring a different photographer.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx