Jessica Capshaw Online Forum
March 24, 2017, 11:45:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Angry Juror  (Read 13051 times)
KaySunlight
Intern

« on: November 09, 2010, 12:05:39 PM »

hi everybody!

I think her movie will be aired this weekend, right?!
Does anybody know if I can watch it in the internet? Because I don´t have american TV... Sad

Tanks  Smiley
ribanbel
Resident

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 11:50:36 AM »

Miracle doc
Capshaw diagnoses relationship woes on ‘Grey’s,’ dishes on Lifetime flick

Jessica Capshaw knows that couples don’t stay happy for long on ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy.”

“Nobody tunes in to see domestic bliss,” Capshaw said during a recent conference call with reporters to promote her new Lifetime movie “One Angry Juror” (tomorrow at 9 p.m.).

“As we all know in physics, what heats up, must cool down. I think (executive producer) Shonda Rhimes does an unbelievable job. To be in a seventh-season show that seems to still have people talking the way that it does is just such an honor. It’s not for nothing that she has to keep things going up and going down.”

This season on the hit ABC medical drama (Thursdays at 9 p.m. on WCVB, Ch. 5), Capshaw’s character, Arizona Robbins, and her girlfriend, Callie Torres (Sara Ramirez), were blissfully in love until Arizona was awarded a prestigious grant and opted to take off for Africa without Callie. The story accommodates Capshaw’s maternity leave. She gave birth to her second child, daughter Eve, Oct. 20.

Capshaw wouldn’t say how many episodes she would be absent from “Grey’s.” “I don’t know that I’m allowed to say since it’s wrapped up in a story line,” she said. “If it is any, it won’t be many. Hopefully, (Arizona and Callie) come back to each other again.”

The Missouri native, daughter of actress Kate Capshaw, said she has been moved by the response her character has received.

“There have been so many times where I was bought to tears by people’s connection and understanding of this character,” she said. “And the comfort, the inspiration and the solace that this character on a weekly basis has given people . . . It’s been overwhelming and so beautiful.”

She wouldn’t mind, however, seeing a less cheery side of Arizona. “I keep saying to Shonda, ‘Everybody else has all these great ex-girlfriends, ex-boyfriends, all this stuff. Where’s my stuff?’ ” she said. “Arizona has just been so good - so yeah, it would be great to see if she has a little bad lurking somewhere.”

Capshaw filmed “One Angry Juror” while on summer hiatus from “Grey’s” when she was five months pregnant.

“I still feel like, at 34, I have a school year and then it becomes summer and I still have that part of me that I have had since I was 15 where it was like, ‘Oh, it’s time to get a summer job.’ ”

She was intrigued by the script in which a lawyer sitting on a jury becomes convinced the defendant is innocent.

“When I told people I was doing a Lifetime movie, people came out of the woodwork. I couldn’t believe how many people watch the network. So I think the network has a really nice hold on what people want to see.”

http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/general/view.bg?articleid=1296112&srvc=home&position=also
JessCC
Attending

'Cause I'm right. And I'm awesome!

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:35:10 AM »

Ooh... After watching the trailer, I really wanna watch the movie... Too bad we don't get Lifetime where I'm at... Hmm...

You're going to be friends with me. I'm an awesome friend. - Dr. Arizona Robbins
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 01:09:52 PM »

It's on youtube! Wink

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
JessCC
Attending

'Cause I'm right. And I'm awesome!

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 09:34:37 AM »

The whole movie? Like seriously? Mind PMing the link? hehe... w00t

You're going to be friends with me. I'm an awesome friend. - Dr. Arizona Robbins
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 03:26:51 PM »

I can't find it anymore. Maybe they took it off?!  Sad

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
Anne
Attending

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 03:50:51 AM »

Don't know if someone is interested in this but I just found this on youtube again!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6HjRN6VMdA&feature=related
you can watch the movie in parts again!!  Grin

"Because she was standing up for what she believed in!" (Callie Torres)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: