Jessica Capshaw Online Forum
September 21, 2017, 08:09:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ultimate Callie/Arizona Top 10  (Read 17139 times)
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 07:26:10 AM »

Great! Can't wait to see your votes!  w00t (someone just kicked out one of my personal favorites so all my hope's on you to bring it back in Wink )

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 09:16:45 AM »

tick tack, tick tack (one more week!) Wink

Big plans. Big plans. You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself. Great big African plans!
reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 10:09:21 AM »

So here's finally my list! On the last date! Grin
Wow, it was such a hard job, ranking the first 3 was easy, then ranking the 5 following was still relatively easy, but picking the last two.. that was HARD! Cheesy And still I feel bad for having to leave some brilliant scenes out of the list... Sad Haha!
But here it goes:

1. 67. Love in an elevator (6.22) - 12 points
2. 01. Where it all begins (5.14) - 10 points
3. 65. Where it all ends (6.20) - 8 points
4. 117. Can you live for me? / Universe & U (7.18) - 7 points
5. 118. Yes. I'll marry you (7.18) - 6 points
6. 97. ...and then I came back (7.10) - 5 points
7. 106. We. Are. Together (7.13) - 4 points
8. 04. No place to hide in the elevator (5.17) - 3 points
9. 77. A whole blowdryer... or something more romantic (7.01) - 2 points
10. 138. The roving outfielder (8.07) - 1 point

There! Looking so much forward to seeing the ultimate top video for this year! Smiley
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 09:59:20 AM »

Well I think you did a fine job, your list looks great! And right in time! Thank you!!

I know the feeling; leaving out certain scenes feels like leaving behind a friend, doesn't it?!  silly

Anyhow, the video is coming up soon, probably tomorrow (life overhere is still busy, celibrating the so-called 'second christmas day' today). Editing will be a b*tch though; windows7 gave me windows live movie maker... and it sucks! Big time! Oh well....

CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0lS1BirnI  Cool

reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 02:33:58 AM »

Yayy!! An awesome video! Thanks so much for making it once again!  Smiley
I was a little surprised to see one scene being dropped out of the list, since it was on a quite high position last year.. but then again I'm very glad to see that the number one still remains the same! Wink
Have to watch this a few more times today. Cheesy
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »

You're welcome - it was no problem tho  Smiley I'm very happy with the #1 as well. There is no doubt about this being the favorite one, it got a LOT of points.

Which one do you mean? "where it all ends?!" Cause that's one of my favorites, but got kicked out the list after a few weeks. Because of your vote (and someone elses) it still ended up #11.

You also saved another of my favorites ("and than I came back"), your vote pulled that one back in at the last second! Yay!!  Grin

Also surprising: "super magic smile", which ended up pretty high last year, didn't get ANY points at all this year!  shocked1

Here's the full list (well, without the first ten): http://popchoc.tumblr.com/post/14860993266/the-ultimate-calzona-top-10-well-almost
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:45:59 PM by CQ » Logged

reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »

Yees, that one exactly, "Where it all ends"!! I would've supposed it would have made it to the list.  shocked1 Cause I think it's SUCH an amazing scene, one of my three favourites too. Damn, I should've placed it on the first position to give more points to it, if that number one was gonna be in safe anyway, haha. Wink

I'm surprised too if "Super magic smile" didn't get any votes!  shocked1 Well from me neither.. though it was one of my remaining options for the 9th/10th position, but then I ended up leaving it out.

Oh but yay I'm glad that I saved at least one of your favourites! Wink
CQ
Head of Dept.

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 05:20:16 PM »

It's my #3 as well!!

The difference between #10 and #11 was exactly.... 1 point!  scared I could've told you but I didn't wanna cheat. And hey, the current #10 is cool too... (just not as great as... okay, I'll stop now Wink ).

reamary
Sr. Resident

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 03:03:56 AM »

Really!? Haha, I can't believe it! Cheesy
But yeah, the current #10 is cool too (but I agree just not as great as...  silly)
Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: