Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

September 23, 2018, 07:47:03 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General Discussion6.06 Discussion
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 6.06 Discussion  (Read 2924 times)
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« on: October 22, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »

So what did you guys think of the ep? Loved it? Hated it?

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
Nikki
Intern

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 08:18:01 AM »

Absolutely hated it. I felt like there was so little progression that it made the entire episode pointless. The 5 minutes at the end, and the little bit of bonding with the Mercy West guys could have been tacked on to the episode last week or whatever is coming next week.  Undecided The only good I can see possibly coming from it is the end of the merger and they go back to separately functioning hospitals.
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 01:39:47 AM »

Well, they tried something new. I will give them that. I feel like they were trying to freshen up the show by introducing a new concept in editing and presentation and as interesting as it was I really hope they don't make a habit of it. They went all Roshomon on us... Undecided

Many viewers watch this show for the character progression and romantic plots so they might have struck out on this one. Unfortunately, only the nerdiest of us are totally into the medical side of the show, which was what really was highlighted here. Well, that and the Mercy West vs Seattle Grace drama that is becoming tiring.

I was watching this episode with my mom who is not a Grey's fan... or a fan of any other medical drama for that matter. She happens to be in the medical profession and she just kept yelling at the screen about how doctors don't do this and that. It was hilarious. I think that was the most enjoyable part of watching this episode for me.

"Misery blooms on the stem of suppression.
The world that you see is the one you believe"

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx