Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 13, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionEpisode 6.10 last until January?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Episode 6.10 last until January?  (Read 11519 times)
Rach
Sr. Resident

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

I do have one idea. Arizona's dad ends up ill in SG hospital ... :O drama ! What do you think ?

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 01:51:57 AM »

If you have any expansion of that idea put it in the fanfic forum and I might take a crack at it after I finish the fics I've got going now. It is an interesting idea.

"Misery blooms on the stem of suppression.
The world that you see is the one you believe"

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
manuki
Intern

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

in germany/austria/switzerland season 6 didn't even start because it takes soooo long to synchronise it. (it'll maybe start in spring!)
it's sad, i've nearly anyone in my environment i can gossip with. i think that's why i was looking for a english online forum Wink
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 04:28:39 AM »

Sorry to hear that! Well, we are happy to have you over here.

According to JCap we have some yumminess to look forward to after the break. So, what do you guys think we will really get considering what has happened in the first ten eps?

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
Rach
Sr. Resident

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 07:04:05 AM »

Ok here's what I think will happen in the upcoming episodes...

1. Alex will have an affair with pixie girl, then Izzie will return to find out but will see eventually that Alex did nothing to get her fired and they forgive each other, leaving pixie girl hurt.

2. The Chief's drinking will spiral out of control and more and more people start finding out

3. Bailey may find someone special...

4. Teddy tries to win Owen back from Cristina

5. Callie/Arizona - apart from knowing they will have some action (finally!) I have absolutely no idea about what the hell is going to happen ?!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 08:15:50 AM by Rach » Logged

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2009, 04:18:06 AM »

I am starting to think we should just start a spoiler/speculation thread... in fact I think will do that right now. No one will be surprised by unwanted information and we can discuss to our hearts' content.

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx