Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

June 24, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionSeason 6 Speculation/Spoilers <--- warning
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Season 6 Speculation/Spoilers <--- warning  (Read 16856 times)
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« on: December 13, 2009, 04:26:26 AM »

So, I figured we needed a spot to discuss what we think is going to happen in the rest of the season after the break and to add in some spoilers we have heard. For those of us who just can't resist knowing what the somewhat official rumors are. After all, we know that Shonda has a tendency to stir up the gossip mill.

We have:

JCap's promise of some sexy action.

Shonda's cheatin' tweetin' marathon.

Spoilers that Mark is going to have an affair and then Lexie falls into bed with Alex.

The promise of drama down the road for Cal/Az of an unnamed nature.

Bailey's possible love connection

The chief drowning in the not so secret sauce.

PP crossovers

George's ghost showing up and telling them all to be decent human beings.... that was in my head, sorry

So go... discuss add your own speculation and spoilers. Point out anything I've missed.

"Misery blooms on the stem of suppression.
The world that you see is the one you believe"

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
Rach
Sr. Resident

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 06:40:35 AM »

As I think I said in another bit of the forum, I think Alex will cheat with pixie girl (who is kind of hot... in a weird way)

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 07:24:36 AM »

Rach, that is what I thought at first. Then I got to thinking about that being too easy and Grey's is all about being messy. This show is about the mess of life and how living through that and knowing that you are not goign to die from it is important. I think they will go for the mess, as in make it something that will disrupt the balance.

I secretly like that about the show. That at least they are trying to show people going through real things. It does seem a bit much when crammed into ten or so characters in this little world but I will give Shonda credit here. She has created some messed up characters that we can't help loving and I think the reason we get so upset is because we relate to them on a real life level.

Going to have to type out what I think of the whole Arizona/Callie thing when it isn't 6 am.

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 11:30:40 PM »

I read a while ago on Ausiello that Mer/Der will have some work-related issues.

Heck, a George ghost will at least be more palatable than Deddy.

So we'll get a flashback episode of Ellis and the Chief. Hope it's just a segment rather than 3/4 of the ep. That would be unbearable (at least to me).

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 06:11:48 AM »

I agree with you about the Chief/Ellis flash back. If they botch that up it might replace a certain other ep as my least favorite of the season.

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 01:36:44 PM »

George's ghost showing up and telling them all to be decent human beings.... that was in my head, sorry
Is it bad that I almost believed that for a second? Cheesy LOL Grey's does get pretty twisty sometimes haha.

Oh and I'm pretty sure that Alex doesn't hook up with the pixie girl...on the Ausiello files I think it said something like the person would be really shocking...I think it's going to be Lexie and then Mark is going to cheat with Addison. It'll be interesting  Tongue

Hello Smiley I'm Chloe, and I'm a Callie/Arizona-aholic.

dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:49:06 AM »

I'd only be shocked if Alex hooked up with Mark, rather than Lexie....but that's probably a little far fetched, even for Grey's.

I don't know if I see Mark cheating with Addison again though, I think maybe he's going to have to find out how awful it is when someone you're commited to cheats..and have to go running to Derek for advice.

I don't really care too much about Meredith&Derek...she'll probably just be whinging about her mother, father or the chief again.  oh, poor me, I'm so dark and twisty.  I hope not though, as for the first time in AGES, I'm finding Meredith vaguely likeable.

And I'm in agreement - not terribly interested in watching anything to involved when it comes to Ellis/Chief.  but then I vaguely remember one of the GA official podcasts where Shonda went on & on about how she can't wait to do some flashbacks...so I'm imagining almost an entire episode devoted to those days.  I'll just hope that there is a B story in that episode involving Arizona & Callie and some girl/girl action.  In which case it might be watchable.

AJ
Jane Rizzoli: Oh, my god. You're flirting over a dead body.
Maura Isles: When else am I going to do it?
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 03:51:07 PM »

I really hope Shonda is talking about some other flashbacks because as nice as it is to learn a character's history...I'd rather not  Tongue

Although, if they did manage to throw some Callie and Arizona in there, then I might be able to stomach it  ;)haha

AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 11:58:47 PM »

Just posted on Ausiello:

Question: Could we have some Grey’s Anatomy scoop, please? —Katie
Ausiello: The show’s big flashback episode — slated to air in February or March — will reveal the toll Ellis’ demanding career (as well as her affair with Richard) took on a 4-year-old Meredith. There’s also buzz that the episode will show us Bailey’s days as a Seattle Grace intern and introduce us to the Nazi supervisor who schooled her.

Oh great... a FULL flashback ep. Which means none of our favorite characters will appear at all?  Please say it ain't so!! It sounds like a snoozefest for people who don't care about Mer and the Chief.  The Bailey bit I'm mildly interested in, but still...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 07:18:22 AM by Admin » Logged

Rach
Sr. Resident

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 02:34:36 PM »

If there is a flashback episode, I doubt I will be that entertained... I mean I like Bailey and Meredith, but it's not the same without the rest of the regulars (esp. Callie and Arizona Wink )!!

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »

Keep Bailey and minimize the other. Throw in some Callie flash back scenes and I might be well entertained.

Meg, do you know what the Cal_Az spoilers are for the next two eps? I saw someone post that they were good for our gals, but I'm not sure what source they were getting it from.

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 08:37:26 PM »

Really? I haven't come across any specifics. I've only read about the upcoming girl-on-girl action likely in 6.12.

Apparently, their flashback scenes vary in time periods. The most recent flashback will be from 2006 (so hopefully some Callie?)

blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »

I sure hope that there is a Callie flash back.That might make for an interesting scene. So many missing scenes in the show as it is.

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »

looks like episode 6.15 will be the Chief/Ellis flashback episode - from spoilerfix.com

AJ
Jane Rizzoli: Oh, my god. You're flirting over a dead body.
Maura Isles: When else am I going to do it?
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 11:18:16 PM »

I'll have to make sure I'm home for that one Tongue :Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx