Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

5350 Posts in 194 Topics- by 302 Members - Latest Member: titasav

December 13, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
Jessica Capshaw Online ForumGrey's AnatomyGrey's Anatomy General DiscussionSeason 6 Speculation/Spoilers <--- warning
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Season 6 Speculation/Spoilers <--- warning  (Read 19235 times)
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2010, 01:16:18 AM »

I don't think your gansta side should be let lose on Shonda so we might have to sedate you that day.

As we've been speculating we don't figure a lot of Calzona scenes for this coming episode as we have seen it is all going to be about the Sloans and Addison... with a little MWsters. It better be the episode on the 21st because I had to pull a lot of strings to get that night off!!!!!

I just read in TV Guide tonight that Shonda said, "Lexie has a lot more to worry about besides Addison." That is more a paraphrasing than a quote but I think it is pretty close to exact.

I think the hair coloring thing will be something not related to the Mark-Lexie-Addison story line but I could be wrong. God knows I am on a daily basis. I think it will be something we don't expect. You know Grey's throws us a curve ball every once in awhile.

I agree about Heigl, Jazz. I think she is gone after this season or at least soon into the 7th. If not then her role will be dramatically reduced from the earlier seasons.

"Misery blooms on the stem of suppression.
The world that you see is the one you believe"

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2010, 11:09:19 PM »

Looks like some great stuff is in store for Callie and AZ in the V-Day ep after all (see my blog entry). Phew!

As for who dyes their hair, it's Lexie:

Mc Steamy, Callie, daughter Sloan, and Lexie on "Grey's Anatomy" - worked background with these guys and it was very fun. Lexie goes blonde! She still looks great which makes me a little jealous but it's fine. Eric, (Mc Steamy's real name,) is a pretty funny guy, cracking jokes a lot and seems very into football and car racing.

Source: http://emilymarshse-blogg.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-year-new-blogglots-to-catch-up-on.html

"Disappointment is anger for wimps." ~ House
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 03:18:16 AM »

oh, I'm looking forward to the V-day ep now, yay.  I'm all excited that the spoilers are flowing again and new episodes start this week.  Can't wait till Friday Smiley

And I'm interested in why Lexie dyes her hair blonde, is she trying to look like his daughter?

AJ
Jane Rizzoli: Oh, my god. You're flirting over a dead body.
Maura Isles: When else am I going to do it?
4TheLoveOfGreys
Head of Dept.

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »

Whew. I'm glad you guys are talking about Lexie being the blonde on here. I just posted something about it promo/pics comment section, and I wasn't sure if anyone knew, but I felt like I had to say something because it's quite shocking to see her as a blonde. I agree with you Meg: she still looks good Tongue. I like her dark hair better though...I'm glad this is a one episode thing (?) because I don't think I want to get used to it...I feel like in her case, it would make her seem a little more crazy or something...I dunno.

Hello Smiley I'm Chloe, and I'm a Callie/Arizona-aholic.

AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 12:14:56 AM »

I'm just curious to see whom she's dying her hair blonde for? Mark or Alex? In the case of Mark, it'd be creepy to try to look more like his daughter....

blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2010, 05:56:28 AM »

I can't really think of a good reason for her to dye her hair at all. I hope she is doing it for herself, but knowing Grey's, you're right Meg.

I really wish we had gotten more on the "young couple in love" bit. It's driving me a little nutty in the back of my mind. I bet that's all we get till the ep airs unless someone lets something slip. *stares wistfully in the direction of people who know things*  Undecided

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 08:23:26 AM »

Came across an interesting spoiler that we've seen already but it was the reply that was even more interesting. This is what I get for cruising the ABC boards. (At least there wasn't any crazy homophobia this week)

Again this was posted at the ABC boards but the spoiler itself is from Ausiello. I will put the reply to it in bold. 

Question: Anything good coming up for Alex on Grey’s Anatomy? —Jesse
Ausiello: I don’t know if Izzie would consider this good, but the Feb. 18 episode will answer this burning question: Which of Seattle Grace’s other female docs has Alex hooked up with in the past?

It's got to be Callie and will feature in Callie's flashback.

Hmm... how to feel about that? Err (._.) Thoughts?

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
AdminMeg
Forum Great-aunt
Administrator
Attending

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2010, 12:34:06 AM »

Would certainly be an interesting twist if it were Callie. I'm curious to see whether it's only we the viewers who learn about their pasts and not the actual audience in the auditorium. If the latter's the case, AZ may never learn about it.

blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2010, 06:21:31 AM »

It would be interesting. I am really looking forward to Callie's flashback and Bailey's for that matter. Gotta see how she got to be the Nazi and all that. It will be nice to get a little background filled in for these characters. Just wondering when in the past Callie would have hooked up with Alex.

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
Jazz
Intern

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2010, 10:36:31 AM »

i think it will be hilarious if Cristina and Alex drunkenly/accidentally slept together one night ... imagine that awkward morning after hahahahaha then of course neither would ever tell a soul.... HAHAHAHAHA i am laughing at my own suggestion.
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2010, 09:18:43 PM »

If there is a Callie/Alex hookup, it better be written well, since it wouldn't make sense in the context of how Callie was introduced in season 2.  Not that they've cared about continuity in the past, but it still bothers me.

To appease me, the writers would have to add a scene with Callie threatening Alex to never reveal anything to the others (esp. George, as I'm sure he would have dropped her like a hot coal if he'd found out Callie had been with Alex).

In other speculation, who else thinks that there will be tension in future episodes between Callie & Arizona because of her friendship with Mark?  I know they show Arizona as understanding they are BFF's and she knows he isn't competition for her, but still, there should be a few boundaries that shouldn't be crossed...including inviting them to sleep over in the same bed.

AJ
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2010, 09:19:42 PM »

i think it will be hilarious if Cristina and Alex drunkenly/accidentally slept together one night ... imagine that awkward morning after hahahahaha then of course neither would ever tell a soul.... HAHAHAHAHA i am laughing at my own suggestion.

oh, and I think that would be hysterical.  I think both of them would be mortified!

AJ
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2010, 12:46:10 AM »

Ahem *clears throat*

I've seen this theory in other places since the episode and I have to say I'm not convinced. To me that scene was about showing that Callie and Mark were okay with each other again and to use the actors fantastic comedic talents.(since all three are routinely used for such comedy style) Really don't think that the writers have any nefarious purpose (future or otherwise) in having Mark there and maybe I'm just weird but it didn't seem that strange to me. I think it was meant to come across in the completely opposite way than people are thinking of it. It as tying up the loose end with Mark and Callie... another plot device if you will but I  do admit that it might have been hasty and oddly placed but it didn't bother me in the least. I think Shonda knows that it would be a *really, really* bad idea to have Callie even go near Mark in that way, and if she does then I am fully willing to admit I was wrong about her (again). I just think it's an obviously stupid move and that it doesn't really make sense from any perspective. Yes, I know they have done wacked things like that before but so far they are skating a good and fine line with Callie and Arizona and they should know about the lesbians with pitch forks by now. As a friend pointed out to me, it was cute how Callie smiled while sandwiches between her two favorite people. Of course, Arizona beats Mark in that category at the end of the night... or shall I say the next time they go to bed. In short, he only gets to bed surf with the gay gals once!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:49:55 AM by blackindiaink » Logged

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
dulcinea
Sr. Resident

Forum Grandma

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2010, 01:23:02 AM »

oh, I do agree that it was just part of this weeks plot - possibly just for laughs, and will probably have no ramifications for the future.

But I didn't mean any romantic/sexual relationship would happen between Mark & Callie - that is the last place I'd expect them to go (not simply for the pitchfork waving lesbians waiting to beat them up, it would make as much sense as a Bailey/Webber hookup at this point), just speculating that I've heard rumblings of tension in the Az/Callie relationship, and hence thought that a valid reason for that would be that it's time for them to negotiate how their lives fit together.  Maybe it's wishful thinking that any plot they think of to cause tension in that relationship will actually make sense, simply because the way they've written Arizona so far, she has seemed VERY secure their relationship and I don't think she'd be worried about any competition (since most problems in GA relationships seem to involve a third party).

I have no idea if I just made sense or not.  I'm very very tired.

AJ
blackindiaink
Attending

icon by istillam

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2010, 07:59:54 AM »

Ah AJ, you made very good sense. I am kind of wincing at the thought of what kind of drama the writers are going to subject us to. Good God I hope it isn't the usual bull. Can't we have a non-cheaty McCheat Pants story line of relationship tension. They better not make me wish either C or A almost gets blown up, or held at gunpoint, or ya know nearly crushed to death in a restaurant roof collapse.

Speaking of that... What do you think of that matching necklace thing? (Or we're nearly sure they are) I asked a non-Grey's friend and all she said was "KOD" in a solemn tone.Unfortunately, I had no earthly idea what that was. Turns out, "kiss of death". Haha! I think it's adorable, terribly lezirific, and sensible as claddagh rings wouldn't do for surgeons.;-)

"Give me this warmth,
a sunbeam to live in,
a window to look out"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx